Symptoms that show your hair fall is not normal
Hair Transplant in Lucknow
Hair loss or genetic baldness can tease you at any age after you welcome your adulthood. Hair loss is a genetic disease that is responsible to kill your healthy hair follicles. Generally, this disease does not affect the hairs that grow in the back and sides of the scalp. If you respond quickly and have a hair transplant in Lucknow, you can restore your bald scalp.
Wide hair loss patients are able to observe the first signs of male pattern baldness.
In this blog, we will discuss the first symptoms that make sure that you are
Baldness or pattern baldness has significant patterns in men and women. Therefore, balding in men is quite different from women.
To measure the severity of baldness in males and females, experts use two scales respectively called Norwood scale and Ludwig scale.
According to these scales, the following signs are observed in men or women.
In men, hair loss starts from hair thinning around the temples. At the same time, hair thinning is observed at the top of the back of your head. This area is called the crown area.
The hairline starts to move back gradually which is called a receding hairline.
In women, the hair loss patients may observe hair thinning across the entire top of the head.
In some cases, the mid part shows significant widening due to severe hair thinning and hair loss.
Some women experience hair thinning across the whole head as well.
- Male patients often take the treatment of hair loss with the help of hair transplant surgery.
- This surgery is performed by qualified surgeons in a sterile environment.
- In the procedure, hair loss surgeon borrows healthy follicles from the back and sides of the head.
- As the next step, the surgeon transplants the borrowed hairs into the bald scalp.
- These transplanted hairs need some time to heal and grow in a new area. Generally, hair loss patients have to wait for 6 to 12 months to see the final results.
- The same approach is usually not possible in women since they do not have any donor area like men.
- In women, hair thinning takes place in the entire scalp and no receding hairline is usually observed.
- Generally, medicines are used to control hair thinning and hair loss in female patients. PRP is also a good option for the patients if they have some hairs on the scalp.
- According to the experts, in some special cases, women may also have hair transplant surgery.
- To check the candidacy for a hair transplant, the female patients need to come to the hair loss clinic for a complete diagnosis.
If you are looking for Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Lucknow, you can come to the Diva hair loss clinic. In this premier clinic, diagnosis and treatment are provided by qualified and trained hair loss doctors.