Are You Eligible for Hair Transplant
- Hair transplant is a very popular hair loss treatment. Male pattern baldness is a common type of baldness that affects both men and women of different age groups. Experts say that a hair transplant in Lucknow is the best idea if you want proper hair loss treatment with no side effects.
- Hair transplant surgery is totally scientific in its approach because the surgeon uses baldness resistant hairs of your own scalp.
- It is factual that hairs growing in the back and sides of the head are resistant to baldness. Therefore, the surgeons borrow these hairs and transplant to the bald area.
- The things about hair transplant seem very interesting and attractive but to get optimum results, you need to prove that you are a good candidate for hair transplant surgery.
- Capable and qualified hair specialist doctor in Lucknow is going to check your scalp and hair to determine whether you are a suitable person for the surgery or not.
The following criteria are necessary to prove that you deserve your own natural hairs growing in the bald regions of your scalp.
It should be clear that hair transplant is a surgical treatment for genetic hair loss or male pattern baldness.
There are several types of hair loss with different reasons, causes, and symptoms.
Male patterns baldness has a distinct pattern that leaves donor hairs at the peak stage of its progression.
The same hairs are used by surgeons for surgery.
So, ideally, you are a good candidate if you are a patient of genetic baldness.
The severity of hair loss also decides the candidacy of the patient. With the progression of genetic hair loss, the quality of the donor area is reduced and the surgeon has a limited number of donor hairs from the donor area.
So, the surgeon is going to check both the quantity and quality of donor hair before making the final decision.
After all, the procedure of hair transplant is surgical. Therefore, it is vital for the patient to be in good health condition.
A healthy person is supposed to have a strong immune system and a healthy immune system is important for proper aftercare after the surgery.
So, look at your health before you approach the hair transplant clinic in Lucknow for the treatment.
The surgeon is going to check your scalp and hair for different characteristics like laxity, color, texture and angle etc.
These features are essential to consider since the patients need totally natural results after the treatment.
We have to discuss this topic since females also face hair loss and look for suitable treatment.
Females are not an ideal candidate for hair transplant since hair loss pattern in females does not leave any donor area and hair loss affects the entire scalp with severe hair thinning.
However, some following cases make the female patients good candidates for hair transplant:
- Women facing patterned hair loss (pattern similar to male pattern baldness)
- Female patients facing traction alopecia.
- Female patients facing hair loss due to trauma, burn victims.